Jan 19, 2010

Van City

So I'm going on a trip, and for the first time in my life, I am going alone. I am so excited. It's funny how when you ask for the best life possible, and know (trust) that the "universe", too, wants you to have the best life possible, what oppurtunities come around for you.

Vancouver is my happy place. In a large, busy, city, where very few people know me, I feel anonymous. I can shake off the shackels of pre-concieved notions and monotomy of Calgary, and just BE. When I think about what my weekend is going to look like in Vancouver its funny, because all I can think is that I just get to BE. Ill do anything I want to do, whenever I want to do it, not thinking about anyone else's schedule or preference. This is deep, true, unadultured self care. Im so excited about the lessons to be learned. Lessons about myself, my relationships, my god, and the universe. I know that this will be life changing as I am open. Open to new expereiences, people, places, interactions. Im open for the universe to move through me (in the way it does when your paying attention) and take my life to extraordinary places.

Lets go. Lets start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...