Sep 4, 2009

Love Water

DO you ever look at yourself and think, "Gosh Im pretty!"? Ive been having a lot of those days lately, and though it might seem weird, I think I know why, well besides the obvious; that Im very pretty. (:

So I heard about a study this Japanese guys did, where he looked at the molecules of water and noticed how the molecules changed based on whether he blessed it or "cursed" it. For more information please go here http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

Anyway, I have this water bottle that I drink out of at work, and a few weeks ago, I taped a peice of paper with the words "self love" onto the bottom of the water bottle. If this Japanese guy is correct, I am changing the molecular state of my water. I am changing it into self-loving water, and if my body is made up of 60% water, that means I am literally drinking in "self love" and at least 60% of my body is going to be made up of self love. Thats cool. And on top of that I think it works! Ever since I have been drinking out of my love water, I have been loving my body, my face, my hair, my actions, my personality...more and more every day.

I mean, before I started this water experiement, I always had, what my sister calls "reverse low self eestem". I think I'm way hotter than I am in real life. But like everyone else, I had good days and bad days. I had days when I felt on top of the world, like the hottest girl in the room and days when I felt like a schleppy, dishelved 12 year old. Since drinking this water in, I have ended my "bad days", how could I not love myself when I am drinking in pure love all day long?!?

It's Amazing! You should try it! But you dont have to put love in your water, you could put courage, or willpower..oh thats a good one, I think I will change my paper to say willpower..itll probably change my life.

So simple, the way living should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...