Aug 28, 2009

Naked Pictures

A few months back my husband went out of town on a "boys trip". Being the perfect wife that I am, I thought it might be nice to send him some sexy pictures to remember my bod by whilst he was away. So, on a Monday Morning around 8am, I get nekkid, slather on some moisturizer to make the best out of what Ive got, and proceed to take pics on my blackberry. Now, Ive gotta say, I have mastered the self taken picture on blackberry, and my end result was everything that you would want from a 4 inch by 3 inch picture, lets just say, I was satisfied.



I go to send the picture to Josh, but somehow, someway, in the foggy-headed processing that is me before coffee; my hand slipped, and I sent it to someone else! Not my intended.



Now, before I tell you who I sent it to, let me tell you that it could have been worse. I could have sent this picture to all sorts of people that would have WAY less appropriate than the person I sent it to. I could have sent this picture to family members, or work associates, or random boys that I used to know 4 years ago. Wouldnt that be a nice, "hey, how youve been." haha.

So, instead of sending the picture to my lovely husband, I sent it to my best friends, work associate. A girl that I have met a few times, hung out with a bit, but surely isnt on the level of intimacy neccessary to recieve a naked picture at 8:00 in the morning without being a little shocked and appalled. I immediately sent a retraction, an apology, and a "oh woe is me", trying to take back what I have done.

Now, though this expereience was frightful, embarrassing and humiliating, I learnt an important lesson:
Once you send a picture, you cant take it back, so be choosy about the pictures that you are sending. REAL CHOOSY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...