Aug 13, 2011

Anne Lamott

"You will lose someone you can’t live without,and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp."
Anne Lamott

"I do not understand the mystery of grace -- only that it meets us where we are and does not leave us where it found us."
Anne Lamott

1 comment:

  1. I'll always love you, cuz you continually grow. I'll miss sharing in your growth. You always grow more and more beautiful.

    Even if we don't get to grow together. I know you will continue to do so, so know. that i grow too, tho, my wounds are deep, and sometimes I tear away the healing, at that point i creep, to know a little how your feeling.

    I understand but i miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Always like to hear from you...