Jan 26, 2011

California Dreaming

Like most everyone else I know, I have summer fever. I can't wait for it to get here. This summer is going to be awesome. My hair is so long now, and its perfect. Vancouver has done wonders to my natural curl. The addition of ocean water to my hair is going to be epic. I can't stop dreaming about summer outfits. Im so sick of jeans and leggings. I want to wear shorts and dresses, tank tops and bathing suits. I want to sit by the beach, tan my white legs, bike home and drink a beer. I want to stay out late, laugh, make new friends, and get to know acquaintances better. I want to go camping, and go on road trips, I want to dance, flirt, have fun.

Here are some pics to inspire your summer wardrobe, summer adventures, and summer spirit.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...