Dec 7, 2011

transitions.





Someone asked me the other day how I deal with transitions, and it totally caught me off guard. How am I with transitions? My life, for the past year has been one big transition. It's hard to think about life without stressful life changes in it. I can't wait until I have gone a 6 month period without a transition. I would say that Im generally ok with transitions. I have huge emotional strength, I can take on a lot before anyone knows there is a problem. However this year I have learnt to surround myself with dependable people. People who I can rely on when I do need help, people I know are up to the challenge of helping me if it all becomes too much. Strong people, people that I can trust. This week has been really busy, and I am ashamed to say that I acted off colour. I felt completely out of control so I think, in some insane way to gain control, I lashed out at my loved ones, government workers, myself. I couldn't control anything, and that was scary to me. I hated that feeling.

Hindsight is so 20/20, and nothing is as bad as it seems as when your in the throws of it.

Life is good, there are bumps along the way, and next time life sends me a curveball I hope I will be a little more graceful about the whole thing.

How are you with transitions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...