Dec 14, 2011

Christmas Spirit

I've been trying really hard. Honest I have. But I just can't seem to get into the Christmas spirit. Something just doesn't feel like Christmas. My man decorated our house, with garland, and twinkle lights, scented pinecones and baubles hanging from the ceiling. We decorated our stockings and hung them, I've been watching Chirstmas movies, drinking egg nog, I have all my presents wrapped and under the tree but something doesn't feel Christmas. So I got to thinking. What would make me feel more Christmasy.









But I think what I'm really missing, and it pains me to say this, but I think what will make me feel more in the Christmas spirit is Starbucks. I haven't had barely any Starbucks Christmas drinks this season. Seriously. I've had one Gingerbread latte. ONE! I haven't had a peppermint white mocha, I haven't have a chai/gingerbread latte, and, seriously, one gingerbread latte isn't going to cut it. Ok. I'll try and fix this grinch-ness with Starbucks....Here's hoping.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...