Aug 2, 2011

Sunday Favourite Things



My Dad.

My Dad is a guy's guy, though I think he would deny it. He's funny, he's kind, but he's not a push over. He's rude, usually to strangers. He loves to talk about people just loud enough for them to overhear. He's embarrassing but somehow you never mind being embarrassed. He's smart, he comes up with the best inventions. My dad never stops working for his family. He is always doing his best to make sure everyone is loved and has everything they need. My dad buys me tires. I love asking my dad questions, going out for breakfast, driving with him. My dad loves me, a lot. Because of his love, I have never questioned God's undying love for me. Because I know my father always wants the best for me, I also know that God wants the same. I love my dad. He's the best. I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...