Mar 27, 2011

its all about me

Ive been learning lately, that the key to opening me up, to learning more about me, to knowing who I am, requires the right questions. I dont spill my guts, I dont justify my actions to every Tom, Dick, and Sally. But I will, and enjoy answering questions that challenge me, make me think, and get me outside of my comfort zone. This is how I connect, how I engage, and how I process. The people I love most in the world, are the ones that care enough to ask me the tough questions, the real questions, the questions that shake shit up. Without these people I would not go down the scary path of my fears, as my brain loves to stay in la-la land. Safe zone. Rainbows and chocolates and unicorns. But with the saftey of loved ones, who care enough to ask me questions, I willingly and enthusaistically explore the deepness and darkness of my soul. So to all my friends; continue asking questions, challenge me, get me thinking, you are essential to my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...