Mar 19, 2011

I have been going through perhaps the most challenging time of my life, and because of it's sensitive nature, I have yet to blog about it. I fill this blog up with everything else in my life. All my joy, all my happiness, all the silliness. These are the feelings I focus on, want more of, and feel fortunate to be experiencing. However sometimes, when I need to cry, I put on Fleet Foxes - He Does Not Know Why, go into the forest, and listen to 1:44 - 3:22, and just give it all away.



Theres nothing, I can do. Theres nothing, I can do.








There's nothing, I can say. There's nothing, I can say.

2 comments:

  1. good job!

    if you can try to take a llok at our blog

    http://quieroser-popular.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it is, you'll come out of it a Rockstar. You're fabulous, you always have been, you always will be. love you tons. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Always like to hear from you...