Feb 18, 2011

I have been blessed with a perfect work schedule. I work 10:30am - 4pm Monday- Friday. Plus I get every other Monday off. I couldn't ask for any better.

This schedule allows me to go for a walk with my dog every morning. Sometimes, when it's raining, it's hard to get up and trudge through the rain, but when Vancouver get sun, it's glorious. People actually come outside just to stand facing the sun. Its bright and warm and everything comes alive. The flowers and trees start using their storages of rain to grow at rapid paces, and I know I have used this quote on my blog before but Rainer had it right. "Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night. - Rainer Maria Rilke.

Here are some photo's I took this morning, just to give you an idea.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...