Jan 30, 2011

Sunday Favourite Things

Spring is just around the proverbial corner, and how better to celebrate one of my favourite seasons than to purchase some beautiful new outerwear.

This week's "Sunday Favourite Things" are my new coats. The first one is AMAZING. I got it at a vintage shop in Victoria. It's a navy blue military coat, with red piping and gold buttons! It has a slight tuxedo tail, and flairs perfectly at my bottom. It fits like a glove, and I love it.


My second new coat is halarious. It's an acid wash jean jacket I found at Value Village today. Let me preface by saying I have never owned a jean jacket. Before today I had yet to find one that fits me. This one does. It has these amazingly 80's puffy sleeves, and as you can see, it has the most wonderful acid wash. I wore it today and quite enjoyed it. I cant wait to rep it all spring and summer.



Soon enough I will post pics of me wearing my new coats. But for now you will have to make due with these pics. Hope you guys had a good weekend. It was wonderfully sunny here today and I walked up and down commercial drive, people watching. Everyone was out and about enjoying the brief moments of sunshine. It was a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...