Nov 10, 2010

The need for Ceremony


Asia taught me a lot of things, and hopefully I will get the energy to blog about some more of the things I have learnt along the way.

One of the life changing things Asia taught me was the importance of ceremony. Ceremony is that time in your day that you set aside to give thanks. That time in your week where you invite the wonder and magic of the supernatural into your life, and remember that you are not alone. You are loved and supported and completely blessed.

The Asian culture is filled with ceremony. Filled with designated times to reflect, breathe and pause. I too have adopted ceremony into my life. Ceremonies that slow down my day, remind me to breathe, and enhance my life.

What ceremonies do you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...