Oct 20, 2010

So awhile ago I started this saying.

There comes a time in everyone's life when things go missing. Your keys, the dogs leash, your favourite coat, your sanity. And in these times, I have found that saying, "I cant find it anywhere", always makes it appear in a magical and unexplained way. I cant explain how it works, but I think it has something to do with giving up control, relinquishing the need to do things on my own power, and giving everything, even the smallest of things to "god" and letting go.

I did that today, with this seemingly eternal house search. I said, "I cant find anything". Meaning; Im at the end of my leash, Im tired, I have no more strength, I need the creators strength.

Well see what happens, Ive never been let down by LOVE before...




TumblrTumblr





No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...