Oct 7, 2010

Its crazy knowing your going to be living somewhere else soon.

IraQiDarkness

Im moving to Vancouver.

Thats my plan.

I have woken up to the fact that you can either make this lifetime worthwhile, you or wont. And I have chosen to make mine worthwhile. As I asked myself more and more what it was that I wanted, it became obvious that I was not happy in my job, or my life, and that I was feeling propelled forward. I knew I needed a fresh start, a new fire, a different direction. So I decided to shake it up a bit. 3 months ago, I quite my job. Travelled around Asia for 2 months, had the summer off in my home town Calgary, and after renting out my condo last week, I am moving to Vancouver when home and job are found! Wow.


Im moving to Vancouver as an experiment. Essentially: is the grass greener on the other side? IS there more to life, is there a better path, does Vancouver feel more like me, or is Calgary as good as it gets? Either choice will do. Im giving myself one year to find out. And what a year it will be….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always like to hear from you...